Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Out like a lamb....


In one of my last posts I mentioned that March had roared in like a lion and we were hopeful that it would go out like a lamb...well in some ways it did. On Easter Sunday we hosted Easter lunch at our house and we had ham, but we also had lamb. Rich's grandfather was from Greece and was Greek Orthodox. He would always make leg of lamb for Easter dinner which is a Greek tradition. The year Andrew was born, Rich decided to adopt that tradition for our family. He always makes the lamb and does a good job. This year Hannah told me that she did not want to eat lamb. When I asked her why, she said that she did not like to eat animals, "except chickens, pigs, and cows." At lunch when the lamb was passed to her she said, "Remember Mom I do not eat sheep." :)


We had a blessed Easter and we hope you did too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cindy Cates said...

Rich is a good cook I'm sure (sorry I don't eat lamb as well Rich :). Thanks for having us at your house. It was a very fun day!!!
BTW, DO NOT CLICK on the message above mine... I did and it did something yucky to my laptop, be warned!!!
Love ya, Cin ;-)

Unknown said...

Hey Friend!

Happy Easter! Y'all look so great! It's fun to see your Mom and Dad and Cindy and her hubby too!

Do you think I should end every sentence of this comment with an exclamation! I just get excited to "chat" with you!

C, there is a way to keep spammers like the one listed above from being able to post their awful stuff on your blog.

If you need some help doing that let me know!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Cheryl! Hello Gochis Family! The Thomas family misses our Saturday football games and endless playing on the bleachers. Please contact me, we'd love to reconnect with y'all! Happy Belated Birtday to Miss Hannah! Ryleigh turned 2 and Robert is ITCHING to turn 5 in May. Hope to hear from you soon!
tthomas_attorney@yahoo.com