Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rock 'n Roll Baptists

For the majority of my life I have gone to the Baptist church. As everyone knows, the Baptists have quite the reputation for things that they don't do. One of the biggies most people talk about is the "don't dance" rule. For some reason, I have never really related to that rule. I have always loved music, dancing, all of it! I have passed that love on to my kids also. Check out the pic below...


Watch out ZZ Top! Jacob and Andrew are on the guitars and Hannah is the dancer in the middle. Even though the guitars are plastic ---the performance was pretty good! Maybe this is how the Osmonds started????


1 comment:

Cindy Cates said...

I love, love that Jacob is singing that song. You are lucky to have musical kids and I enjoy watching them perform. I am highly impressed that you posted a video,I haven't figured that part out yet!
Cin ;-)