Sunday, March 8, 2009

Basketball Boys

I have had an alomst 3 month absence from blogging and luckily I have not received a bad blogger award or anything. :) So, I am going to try to get back in to things....

Yesterday the boys were ball boys at the last home game for the Baylor Basketball team. They had a great time. Even though Baylor didn't win, the boys had fun. Drew actually mopped (a skill which he is going to start doing at home) and Jacob gave water to the refs. At the end of the game Scott Drew talked about faith and adversity and ended the event with a very sweet prayer. It was a great experience for us and our kids.


At the end of the game, Hannah also got to take her picture with one of the cheerleaders who used to be one of Rich's patients. She loved it and is ready to join the squad!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hearing these stories were so fun! Andrew can come over and mop my floors anytime!

Kate in Austin said...

I'm so happy to see an update from you! I saw your bank in Killeen last week and almost called!

Cindy Cates said...

Bummer I missed the game but I know the boys had a great time. I can't wait to hear and see about your spring break trip!