Monday, October 13, 2008

A Good Dog

One of my favorite quotes is: "My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am." I am always amazed at how our dog will run up to us and lick us, watch us attentively, and sit at our feet when we are home. Even when the kids are a little crazy and things are wild, she really wants to be there in the thick of it all. Alot of times I think we need to get the Dog Whisperer to come to our house because Sammie barks and howls every time the doorbell rings. She also jumps up on people when they come over (luckily she is only 16 pounds). But even with all of her faults she is a good dog because she makes us feel so good!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Cindy Cates said...

Samantha is a great dog and I am always glad to see her. A little barking never hurt anyone :)

Jeff and Erin said...

glad I found you here! We have a blog too, now we can be blog friends... and real life ones too! =)

Kate in Austin said...

Time for another blog entry friend!

Kate