Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Backwards Blog

Hello there! You are not mistaken, this is an actual blog entry! My sister gave me "feedback" that I need to blog more. I am accepting her feedback and will try to redeem myself.

This is a backward blog entry...I will be posting pics from the past month...starting with the most recent pics first. All in all, it has been a fun, eventful past few weeks.

Father's day with a special tie cake for my dad and Rich.

Th kids at their Vacation Bible School program. They loved VBS !

We went to a family friend's wedding in Fredricksburg, Texas. It was very fun...this is Jacob doing his air guitar to a song he requested "Eye of the Tiger." Nothing says "Happy Wedding" like the Rocky 3 Soundtrack!
Hannah at her dance recital! She was fabulous and I am not biased at all!

Jacob doing "Blessed is the Texas Child" for the 2nd Grade Poetry Recital.

Fun trip to Houston to celebrate my grandfather's 91st birthday! He is an amazing man and our family is continually blessed by him and his amazing life!

Andrew in the 4th grade musical at school. It was a great performance.

Well, that's a look in the rearview mirror from the Gochis Household. The pictures don't include the boys being at Baylor Basketball Camp.....swim lessons for Hannah....the rock one of my children put in their own ear and the subsequent ER visit to remove the rock....me going to a Boot Camp program at 5:15 A.M. on MWF. There is never a dull moment and we wouldn't trade it for anything!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank goodness for your sister. I was wondering where you had been!

The kids look great!

And I love the rick in the ear story. I will have to call you for details!

Ok, when's the nest post?

Cindy Cates said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Glad the feedback was well received, haha! :) :) :)

Meredith said...

I've been meaning to email for months to tell you that ever since we received your Christmas card, I've enjoyed keeping up with your goings-on through your blog. I tried to email today, but seems we don't have your current email address. Glad to see that you all are doing so well in Woodway. I was inspired to create a blog too! http://los-thoms.blogspot.com

Just wanted to say hello! We miss seeing you all!

The Blake Family said...

Looks like you have been busy busy, as usual. Good to catch up on what you all have been doing.
-Kristin (Whisler) Blake

Cammie said...

So glad you're back! We miss you in SA!

Would love to know which child put the rock in their own ear!?!?

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have plenty of spare time on your hands. HEE HEE. Love all the pic...and I will be sure and NOT pass on the rock in the ear story to my boys!! Miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Hey CSG,

I am passing along a bloggy award to you! It will be posted on Monday!

Kellie