Wednesday, August 1, 2007

new home

It's been awhile due to so many things going on. There is a lot of work to get done with selling a house and buying one as well. The great news is is that we closed on our house in Woodway on Monday. That night we got an offer on our house in San Antonio. I think God knew how stressed I was about making 2 house payments :) We will close on the house in San Antonio on the 31st.

Rich has started his job at Baylor and loves it. He and Andrew have especially enjoyed the pool at the Student Life Center where his office is located. Rich and the kids are staying with my parents while I wrap things up down here. It is great for the kids to have grandma and papa to play with. The boys have also made friends with some boys across the street.
I think we will officially claim Waco as our home on the 20th when I start my new job at Extraco Bank. I know this month is going to go by quickly! We are all looking forward to our annual beach trip to the Texas coast with my parents and sister.

1 comment:

The Blake Family said...

Rich and Cheryl, I got to your blog through links in Stephanie Mackey's and Cindy's. It's great to hear where you are now and to see pictures of you! We are in Japan now and heading to Scotland soon. We are up in the blog world too... www.travelingblakes.blogspot.com . Say "hi" to Waco for me!